Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: settings on defrag.ru
Defrag.ru Community > Main > Общий
settings on defrag.ru
About 8 months ago I registered here with my email, which I shouldn't have done. A few months ago I noticed that I started to a lot of spam mails in russian. After a lot of investigation I concluded where the source of this nuisace originated, and yes, from defrag.ru. I don't know if you are selling the emails, which one can do to those who send out this spam. But I don't think that is what you have done. But what I think it could is that you publish everyone's emails on your page. Accessing that page does not require any registration. So that's how my email has gotten on a lot of russian spam mail lists. I have asked a couple of people who had been registered here, but their english wasn't sufficient to describe how to remove ones email for public display. Is it possible and can anyone tell me how in english?
ZyaX
This is ZyaX.
ZyaX
I don't want to risk my email again by registering here, sorry.
ZyaX
Hmm, I found out how to change the email. (now bill gates will inherit some of my spam, spasiba bratan tongue.gif)
It's a minus with your page that you can't use your own email without getting spammed for those who want to use their own.
radiator
I understand you, I think you are right it's not good to show everyone email list. may be the reason is web scripts, which parses page and gets email base this way. i'll fix this problem in the nearest future.
ZyaX
Цитата (radiator @ 12.06.2005 - 15:44)
I understand you, I think you are right it's not good to show everyone email list. may be the reason is web scripts, which parses page and gets email base this way. i'll fix this problem in the nearest future.

Ok. Good. But how about this forum? Is it the same or is it safe to register?
radiator
forum is much more safe, coz it's written not by me =)
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Русская версия IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.